Tuesday, March 27, 2012

300th Blog posting

This is a somewhat special day. This is my 300th blog posting since I started this blog, today is my birthday and this month I have had the second highest number of views on my blog -- and the month isn't finished yet. While I doubt I will break my personal best blog views, it's possible.

I planned to say something profound today but I have been so busy I haven't had the chance to think of something. I just want to say that while it has taken me a long time to reach 300 postings, I don't intend for it to be nearly as long before I reach 400.

My critique group meets tomorrow and I am handing in a short story for consideration in two weeks. Also in the next two weeks I plan to finish my currently untitled short story for my Sisters in Crime anthology.

I plan to register for the Midwest Writers Workshop seminar in July. I'm checking The Last Tontine Survivor for possible mistakes and still compiling a list of agents to query.

So, I have been busy.

I am planning to discuss agents and query letters again soon. But for now, I think I will go have some more birthday cake.

Thanks for reading and keep writing.

No comments: