Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Dispatch

I started making the change today, the change for the title of my novel, "Death at the Jungle-bunny Journal."

I also changed the name of the newspaper in the novel. It was the Indianapolis Courier-Times, or C-T for short, and now is the Indianapolis Dispatch.

So the new title is, "The Dispatch." The title is now about the newspaper and about the murder of the publisher/owner of the paper.

Yesterday, I was thinking about "The Murderous Dispatch," but my wife thought that was redundant -- murder and dispatch expressing the same idea.

I like The Dispatch, although I love Jungle-bunny Journal. But it is probably best to error on the side of caution, at least for the Amazon contest.

So that's it for now.

Thanks for reading and don't give up on writing.

No comments: