Sunday, July 19, 2009

More marketing

I am learning more and more about the ins and outs of book marketing and it is a difficult lesson.

While I am still working on my own novel, I am also chair of my local Sisters in Crime marketing committee and am charged with developing a marketing plan for the chapter and for our two anthologies, including the one being published next year.

I have several committee members and am getting help from my wife, a marketing guru herself. But developing plan and implementing it is proving to be a major task.

But we have a list of potential contacts and are preparing to send out our first press release before next weekend's Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis.

I will go into more details another time. But for now, it's time foe dinner.

Thanks for reading and keep writing.

No comments: