Friday, December 7, 2007

A dropped word

I hadn't planned on blogging today but after I posted yesterday's blog, I noticed a dropped word. So I am adding it now. "taken". Now doesn't that read better?

What is worse, however, is that I just re-read the query I sent to an agent yesterday and noticed another dropped word __ in the first paragraph!!! I have no earthly idea how I missed that. I wanted the query to be perfect. It needed to be perfect. Now the agent probably will just pitch it in the trash without getting past the first 20 words.

I re-read it several times before I sent it but the mistake was nearly the first thing I noticed this morning.

But I will just try again with another agent later this afternoon. Like I said yesterday, five queries in five days. Then wait for responses. Then five more queries.

I will blog again on Monday. Be encouarged. Thanks for reading and don't give up on writing.

1 comment:

MB Dabney said...

hey daddy! wu?(whats up) w/b(write back)!
♥ ya!!!
tootles!