Saturday, September 3, 2016

Monthly Update--September 2016

I have a new post planned for Tuesday, Sept. 6, which would have been the first one of the month. But I decided to write a short post first.

I started working on the blog again in late July. I hadn't posted in about 18 months. And in August, I wrote more posts in a month than I had in several years.

I had 13 new posts last month and the most viewed were The ending, which was posted early in the month on Aug. 8, followed by The Fine Art of Murder (Aug. 22), Kendall Hunter: In person (Aug. 30,) Don't make me come over there (Aug. 19) and A writer's block blocker: Someone walks into the room . . . (Aug. 15). While I had views on every post I made last month and some from previous years, the Top. 5 accounted for roughly 38 percent of all views for the month.

However, none of my August posts ranked among my Top 5 all-time posts, and none of them came close.

But my total views last month ranked as my No. 5 best month as I started blogging in 2008.

I don't know what to make of all this -- except that I got more views if I tweeted about it first -- but I decided to let you know.

See you later in the month.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: