Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh, so close . . .

March was a good month for viewership for my blog. I had the second highest views since I started nearly four and a half years ago. In fact, I only fell only three views short of my record, set in October 2009.

Oh, so close . . .

It helped that my viewership is up considerably for recent posts -- those in the last two months. I am getting more hits on posts soon after I write them. However, the most views I get are for posts several years old. I don't what that means. Whether the same people keep viewing the same posts over and over again -- for heaven knows what reason -- or whether I am getting new views on the same posts. It's a mystery to me.

Regardless of the reason for things, I will keep posting on the journey this writer is on to becoming a published novelist. Talk to you again soon.

Thanks for reading and keep writing.

No comments: