Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo woes

National Novel Writing Month starts in under 12 hours and I am facing several problems. I still haven't worked out the creative problems with the story. Howevber, I will write the story regardless of that. That is part of the purpose of NaNoWriMo. No plot, no problem!

But more worrisome are my technical problems. I still don't have reliable access to a reliable computer. I may have a solution to that later this afternoon so I will have to see. Right now, however, it is a challenge.

Either way, I intend to write my novel. Some way or another I plan to upload more than 50,000 words on the NaNoWriMo website before 12:59 p.m. on Nov. 30.

I will try to update you later. But for now, Happy Writing, particularly if you are doing NaNo this year.

And thanks for reading.

No comments: