Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy day tomorrow

I have a busy day tomorrow surrounded by other writers.

In the morning, I have the monthly meeting of the Indianapolis Association of Black Journalists, and in the afternoon I am attending a book fair at a nearby Barnes and Noble bookstore. And several of the authors in BEDLAM AT THE BRICKYARD will be signing copies at the book fair.

It looks to be a fine end to a busy and hectic week. I have been writing a lot and when I haven't been writing, I have been researching material for National Novel Writing Month. All in all, it has been a productive week.

The book signing should be fun, and there promises to be lots of people milling about looking for a good book. I hope we sell a lot of copies. Plus, I think our book trailer may be finished and we will be able to show it on a laptop. That should be fun.

Fortunately, it promises to be a quiet Sunday. I will need the rest because next week I will start and, hopefully, complete the outline for my NaNoWriMo book, and I need to finish up the freelance project I am currently working on.

So, have a good weekend. And thanks for reading.

No comments: