Monday, January 12, 2015

A book I just read

I just finished a novel by Felicia Mason, a native of Pennsylvania now living in Virginia (according to her bio). the book is call Hidden Riches, and I loved it.

In October, my wife's book club read my unpublished mss, The Last Tontine Survivor, which is a thriller. In November, they read Hidden Riches. And after my wife finished, I decided to read it, although I didn't get around to it until last week.

Wow, what a wonderful book. It's about three siblings who travel back to North Carolina for the funeral of their estranged sister, Ana Mae, who was a domestic, and are forced to stay to discover the unknown hidden riches Ana Mae left behind, including nearly $4 million.

It a great book with great characters, particularly Ana Mae, who's dead, and the deceased younger sister JoJo. Plus it has a wonderful surprise ending.

Well done, Felicia.

Superb!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: