Saturday, November 20, 2010

I WON!!!

I won this morning at 2. My National Novel Writing Month novel, THE TONTINE, hit 50,251 words. I rushed the last part in order to finish. There are more holes in this story that you'd find in Swiss cheese.

But I got the novel done and it reached 50,000 words.

Now I'd like to sit back and just read and enjoy the story. And maybe next year, if I still think the story is worth the effort, I will decide to definitely make it my 2011 writing project.

But for now, it's done. I am happy it's done and can sleep some.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations Michael. And it's not even Thanksgiving. Go You!

Kim Mullican said...

You're the first person I've seen spell out NaNoWriMo! Thank you~thank you!

Always enjoy your blog.