Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling good

I am having the most wonderful birthday today. I am visiting a friend -- it's Spring Break for my youngest and we are on a family trip -- and I am alone, sitting with my laptop and feeling energetic.

I am looking forward to the next group of scenes in my novel, THE DEATH OF ART, and can hardly wait to get at them. So good stuff is going on.

I have gotten tons of good wishes from friends, family and colleagues today. It's why I love birthdays. People make much of you and, if you are lucky, will leave you alone to do stuff you like. Like write.

It's a good day.

Now if I can only figure out how to kill a guy off without too many clues. Some small clues would be good, though.

As you can see, I am in a playful mood and have been plying around with the fonts. But enuf of that, I gotta get back to work.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy my birthday and don't give up on writing.

2 comments:

Jarucia said...

Happy belated birthday. Was away for the weekend as it was my husband's birthday on the 28th.

Glad yours was enjoyable :)

Unknown said...

All the really cool people have birthdays around this time in March!

Seth